I have decided to try and do some regular blog posts which I can publish each month! Having weekly posts is way too much for the super busy life I have, but I wanted to give you guys something to read regularly. On the last Wednesday of the month I will be posting about my making plans for the next month, the first of these posts was posted last week, My October Plans.
The second thing I am going to try is writing at my favourites. On the first Wednesday of each month I am going to look back the the previous month and talk about My favourites which will include anything and everything I have been loving over the last month! It could be things I’ve watched or read, places I’ve visited, things I’ve made or something I’ve bought!
So let’s get to it!
My September Favourites 2019!
1. My favourite moment from the month was when I won make of the month for August by Crafty Sew and So! I was so excited as I had never won anything for my sewing before! I was given a £20 voucher to spend in the shop and I decided to buy this beautiful Lady McElroy Faces fabric.
2. I can not write about my favourites of the month without mentioning Tilly and the Buttons new Indigo sewing pattern! Tilly’s patterns are always so easy to use and the indigo is the perfect dress for both casual and work! I’m working on one at the moment using the Lady McElroy fabric which I mentions in a previous post about my October Plans!
3. I bought the IPhone 11 pro and ohhh my goshhh the picture quality is amazing! It’s definitely driving everyone mad because I just want to take pictures of everything. I love that it’s going to make my insta and blog pictures better quality though! If you have any tips please let me know!
4. Bullet Journaling is back in my life. I was fed up of feeling so overwhelmed all the time with everything I needed to do. So decided to get two bullet journals. One for work and one for my personal life. My work journal has made such a difference already. I feel so much more organised and can see at a glance all the things I need to get done that day.
Bullet journaling works really well if you review the journal at the beginning and end of each day, Ryder Carroll (who invited the bullet journal method) calls this reflection. Reflection has encouraged me to map out the next day the night before which helped me sleep better because it’s all out of my head and down on paper!! Win win!!
With my personal bullet journal a can be more creative with the pages, creating trackers and collections! I feel like it is going to help me make more time for writing blog post and enable me to do some more sewing! Obviously!! There are so many Bujo ideas on Pinterest!
I wrote about how I use bullet journaling a few years ago! The link to my old post is here ‘My Bullet Journal’.
5. My 30 before 30 list is definitely my favourite idea I have had this month. Its scary turning 30 but writing out my list has given me motivation to do new things! Exciting times ahead! That’s a lot of things to do before February!
6. Oh one more thing! I bought these pens to use in my bullet journal and I love them! They were in the sale and got the packs with a 2 for 1 deal. The tips are quite small which is great for writing in my journal and I love the colours. I’m definitely going to be buying more! These are the Uni Emott fineliners.
So that’s it for September!
Bye for now! Boola x