First of all – HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Its 2017! Unfortunately I have not had the best start to a new year. I have spent the first few days in bed ill- typical.
We all have plans when a new year is approaching, we set ourselves goals and aims for the year and I am no different. I thought I would share my own goals with you…. telling all of you will hopefully give me the motivation to stick to them for a change!
- HOUSE: Me and my boyfriend hope to buy our first house together this year and I can not wait! We hope to start looking towards the end of summer. Lots of saving still left to do but I am definitely making sure we stick to it!
- EXERCISE: I want to start exercising more (a popular new years resolution that does not seem to stick). As I have been poorly this goal hasn’t got off to the best start, but now I am feeling better I will try my best. My aim is to complete the ‘Couch to 10K’ challenge. I may even blog about my progress to keep me motivated!
- BLOGGING: My aim is to blog at least twice a week. I love blogging but because I have been so busy with uni work the last couple of years I haven’t had the chance to really get into it. I finally gained my Architecture Masters Degree in November, so now is the time to concentrate on my blog! I hope to post a blog every Wednesday and Sunday – So keep a look out!
- SEWING: I would like to improve my sewing skills and maybe start to sell some of my handmade products. I am working on a few new projects which I can not wait to share with you all!
- PART 3 ARCHITECTURE: So the last goal is to enrol onto a part 3 architecture course – the final stage to become an architect! I have to log each of the projects I work on during the year and produce PEDR logbooks. I can then apply to get onto the course in September!
So bring it on 2017!! I can not wait to see what this year brings. Five goals to stick to…another busy year…. but fingers crossed its a good one.
Feel free to comment below and tell me about your goals. It may give me some inspiration to add more to my list! X